Friday, October 19, 2007

Dumbledore is a 'Daddy'


Wait.

WHAT?!

Dumbledore is gay! J.K. Rowling outed him, here!

Wow! Randomly discovering this juicy tidbit online is rather worth having another boring night in with nothing better to do!

Think of the new series that Rowling could possibly write on the life and times of Albus Dumbledore, alone, and how that could benefit the queer youth of the world!

Personally, I have always found Professor Snape to be rather sexy, in the film adaptations, which disgusts Domestic Partner to no end.

Hmmm, who else might be slipping under the gaydar, in favorite and popular literature?

4 comments:

golfwidow said...

I didn't NEED to know this about Dumbledore (hell, you know me, I don't give a damn who anyone wants to love as long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses), but I had been sort of wondering since I finished reading book 7.

I like that it was Rowling who confirmed it, instead of sort of letting it fester into fact from a bunch of misguided fan rumors.

quin browne said...

i guessed that ages ago.

and don't be touching snape...he's MINE.

Peter Varvel said...

Q-
Ha ha! I always tell my female friends to go first, because I don't mind sharing . . . or sloppy seconds.

G-
Do it in the street and frighten the horses? THERE'S a new image I've never had in my head before!

quin browne said...

ew


ew




ew


and, i don't think so, jack


alan rickman is mine, all mine.

hrumph.